Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love Iris.....

This weekend I'm with Iris again. She actually called me to remind me that I had promised to bring her home today. She dialed my no. on her own and had been calling me like every 15 mins to make sure I'm going to fetch her. Recently so many bad things happen to me. I'm trying to get a hold on myself. I want to forget all unhappy things. My life doesn't go smoothly and I accept it coz this is all part of life. This year is really not my year. Nevertheless, looking at my baby just makes me forget everything. Listening to her carefree laughter and looking at her naive actions make me want to go back to being a child again, not having to worry about anything at all.

How lovely she is......

Will I be able to smile like that again?

I love her.....

No comments: