Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear Iris......

Iris called me yesterday and she was crying very badly. She said she was beaten by my mum. I asked her if she had been naughty again and indeed, she is up to her mischievous self again. I learned that she had spoil my sister's stuff. She kept asking me to take her to my place but of course I couldn't. How could I? I need to work the next day and who is going to take care of her? I am in such a dilemma. I wanted to take her home but I couldn't. I'm tied down by job and currently I'm on course too. I need to work and attend night classes. I hardly had time to sleep nowadays so how could I spend quality time with her? I haven't seen her for quite some time already and I miss her to the core. I had promised to take her home this weekend to spend time with her. I really feel so bad for neglecting her nowadays. I just hope to get through my difficult time and when I am successful one day, I will take her back and make it up to her. I will give her a good life and shower her with care and love which my mum never gave to me. I want to be a better mum than my mother.

No comments: