Friday, March 13, 2009

Iris is going to be a Big Sis!

Iris is going to have a little brother soon! Yes, I'm expecting a boy who will be due next month and Iris is going to be a big sis! I haven't been seeing Iris for about a month now and I really feel sorry that I couldn't be able to see her coz I've been feeling very heavy and lethargic lately. My baby is coming soon, I guess...... Really don't have the energy to go and visit her.... We do chat on the phone occasionally. I hope she doesn't feel that I've neglected her, I felt SO SO SO guilty about it. I've told her that I will bring the the new baby to visit her when the baby comes and I'll make up for the lost time between us.......

I guess I might not be updating this blog anymore, I will be updating future posts regarding me, Iris and my little family in my personal blog http://genevek.blogspot.com .

No comments: